🎮 Classic NES Multiplayer Battle Awaits 🎮

**🎮 A Surprising Conversion: My Thoughts on Nintendo World Championships: NES Edition 🏆** I've got to be honest, when I first heard about the **Nintendo World Championships: NES Edition**, my reaction was a lukewarm shrug 🙃. As someone who's part of the target audience and even enjoys speedrunning marathons ⏰, I just didn't get excited about it initially. The package, as originally announced, seemed... basic 💸 to me. Not including the full game ROMs was a red flag 🚩, and those simple missions shown off didn't exactly fill me with enthusiasm 😐. But then I played it, and oh boy, I'm a convert! 💥 Now, before I dive into the praise, let's get the caveats out of the way: **this game truly shines as a same-room, same-screen multiplayer experience** 🏆! It offers an incredible alternative to Mario Party for those who might not get their money's worth from one of those board game-alike minigame collections. And at £25, it's a steal! 💸 Read more about my surprise conversion and how Nintendo World Championships: NES Edition has won me over 📖: [link] #NintendoWorldChampionships #NES #Gaming #Multiplayer #MarioParty #Speedrunning

0 Comments